Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, different types of cookies can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies, in the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies. There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client's browser, being able to be:
- a) Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- b) Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- c) Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- d) Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- e) Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- f) Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- g) Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does janebardot.com use?
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), JANE BARDOT - María Blanco informs me of the cookies used in our website: own cookies, third party cookies, session cookies, persistent cookies, technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies.
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and you agree not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhering to Privacy Shiels that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for browsers through whose instructions the analytical cookies of said service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy.
User can carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Modify your browser's cookie settings.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies.
User may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
User has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By deactivating cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu.
Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: